Courses of Study
- There shall be two courses of studies leading to B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. Degree and each course shall be of Six Semesters duration. One shall be termed as "B.A./B.Sc./B.Com Honours Program" and the other is "B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Program".
- The admission to Under —Graduate Degree Programs will be governed by the guidelines of the University and the Higher Education Department of Govt. of West Bengal as framed from time to time.
- A Candidate shall be allowed to pursue any one of the Under-Graduate Degree Programs of the University (not more than one) in a particular Academic Session.
- A student will have to study Discipline Specific Core Courses, Foundation Courses, Genetic Electives Courses, Discipline Specific Elective Courses, and Skill Enhancement Courses as prescribed by the concerned Board of Studies.
- At the time of admission a Honours Program/ Program student shall identify the different courses in which he or she will concentrate to attain the required credits Provided that an Honours Program, once chosen, cannot be changed unless the student relinquishes the Course and chooses a different Honours Program/ Program Course.