- There shall be no qualifying marks for internal assessment but the candidates shall have to appear at the said part of the examination. There will be no scope of re-appearing in internal assessment examination for improvement of marks. Marks awarded in internal assessment will be credited to a candidate's performance in subsequent chances.
- The qualifying snacks for each course shall be 40% in each course of a semester taken together of internal assessment and term end exams.
- If a candidate secures qualifying grade (P grade) in all courses he / she / transgender will be declared to have qualified the said semester and the result will be shown as Q. However, if a student fails to secure qualifying grade Pin a particular course his/her result of the concerned semester-end examination will be declared SNC (Semester Not Cleared). Marks obtained in the internal assessment will be clubbed with marks obtained in the semester examination before awarding the grade. If a candidate fails to secure pass grade in a particular Course, he / she / transgender will have to appear in that Course only. The internal assessment marks will be retained for next examination(s) with valid chances.
- The Semester-end examinations will be held in the last months of the semesters, namely December (in the odd semesters) and in June (in the even semesters). The internal assessments will continue through the Semester.
- If a student wishes to switch to a Program Course from an Honours Program Course before the 1st semester examination, he/she/transgender has to leave the Honours Program Course and take re-admission in the next year in his/her preferred Program Course.
- All examinations shall be conducted ordinarily by means of printed question papers.
- All answer scripts and other examinations related papers of Undergraduate examination shall be disposed by the University on expiry of six months from the date of the publication of result of the respective examinations.